Submission Deadline (Full Paper & Abstract): October 1st, 2021
Notification Date (Full Paper & Abstract): October 25th, 2021
Registration Deadline: November 10th, 2021
1. Full Paper Submission: Publishing paper in the conference proceeding as well as presenting it at conference
Conference Proceedings Template
2. Abstract Submission: Only for presenting research at conference, without publication
Electronic Submission System
Any questions, please mail firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Manuscripts must be written in English.
2. Papers should be submitted electronically in pdf format according to the paper template and should be 4-10 pages including all figures, tables, and references.
3. If the paper is more than FIVE pages, additional pages will be charged (50USD per page).
We will not accept any paper which, at the time of submission, is under review, is accepted for publication, or has already been published in another conference or a journal. Authors are also expected not to submit their papers elsewhere during the reviewing period.
ICMAS is utterly intolerant of plagiarism. Submitted papers are expected to contain original work executed by the authors with adequate, proper and scholarly citations to the work of others. It is the job of the authors to clearly identify both their own contribution(s) and also published results / techniques on which they depend or build. Reviewers are charged to ensure these standards are met.
If the author is found to commit an act of plagiarism, the following acts of sanction will be taken:
1. Reject the article submitted or delete the article from the final publications.
2. Report the authors violation to his/her supervisor(s) and affiliated institution(s).
3. Report the authors violation to the appropriate overseeing office of academic ethics and research funding agency.
4. Reserve the right to publish the authors name(s), the title of the article, the name(s) of the affiliated institution and the details of misconduct, etc. of the plagiarist.
Copyright © International Conference on Mechanical and Aerospace Systems